Try Mindfulness with a Taster Session
Are you interested in learning mindfulness but not sure if it’s for you?
Join me for a free taster session to try out mindfulness and see what it’s like to learn with me.
I regularly run taster sessions on Zoom. You get to meet me, learn a little about mindfulness and experience a short practice session.
A taster session is ideal for you if:
• You’re not sure what mindfulness is and want to find out more
• You’ve read or heard about mindfulness but not experienced it
• You’d like to learn mindfulness but would like to try it out first
• You’d like to meet me and find out more about how my courses work.
Taster session format:
Each taster session last 90 minutes and is run as a group session. During the taster you will:
• Get a basic introduction to mindfulness and the core principles
• Experience mindfulness through a simple guided meditation with me
• Discuss your experiences and the meditation with me and the rest of the group.
You can attend a taster session whether you’re considering the 8-week MBSR course or mindfulness at work group or one-to-one sessions with me.
Please note: You can only attend one taster session.
Upcoming taster session dates
My next taster class dates are:
|Morning Session||Evening Session|
|April 2021||20th April 8.30am||19th April 6pm|
|May 2021||11th May 8.30am||12th May 6pm|
|June 2021||8th June 8.30am||9th June 6pm|
More dates will be added in due course.
All sessions are UK times. Please note: You can only attend one taster session.
8-Week MBSR Course
Practising mindfulness can help you respond better to life’s challenges and assist you to cope with stressful situations.
I teach mindfulness in an 8-week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction course (MBSR). My taster sessions will give you a flavour of what the 8-week course is like.
The next 8-week group courses are running on these dates:
|Morning Course||Evening Course|
|2021 Dates||20th July – 8th September 2021||21st July – 8th September 2021|
|Times||8am - 10.30am||5pm – 7.30pm|
All sessions are UK times.